Mohammad Qahar Azadani, 4th Dan
Sensei Moh. Qahar Azadani’s Kyokushin Karate Bio-data:
- Born in 1982, Herat City, Herat – Afghanistan
- Started Kyokushin Karate at the age of 16. He is one of the first students of his older brother, Mohammad Seyar Azadani, who joined Azadani’s dojo.
- Jan, 2006 – He founded Kyokushin-kan Afghanistan Branch together with Mohammad Seyar Azadani.
- May, 2006 – He was appointed as the Chief Instructor of Afghanistan Central Dojo (Honbu)
- 2004 & 2005 – He won two International Kyokushin Karate Championships, held in Iran.
- August, 2007 – He successfully passed his Sandan (3rd Degree) Black Belt test.
- Nov, 2007 – He got the 2nd place of 1st SARC Open Knockdown Karate Tournament, held in India.
- March, 2010 – As the trainer of national team and the chief instructor of Central Dojo, he made All Asia Champion and first runners up (2nd place finishers) in the 1st All Asia Open Kyokushin-kan Karate Championships. In this tournament, not only Afghanistan fighters were the finalists of light weight category, but also the first runner up in heavy weight category. This history made achievement is the biggest achievement in Afghanistan Karate history to be accomplished in Asian tournaments.
- July, 2010 – He was appointed as the Branch Chief of Kyokushin-kan International Karate-do Organization in Afghanistan by Kancho Royama, Chairman of Kyokushin-kan International Honbu.
- October 2013, He attended the KWU 2013 World Kyokushin Karate Championships in Sofia as the official Referee of World Tournament.
- March 2015, he attended The 2015 Kyokushin-kan International Honbu Instructors Seminar in Japan; he also attended his 4th Dan test and he was successfully promoted to 4th Dan.